Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Restoration


Good Morning Trinity Tribe,

It is chilly this morning! Now I can believe it is fall! If you are near the church at all today, you will see there is a lift here with our friend, Rob, on top of it. He is scraping and cleaning and then painting all the trim around the church. The Trustees have done a huge amount of work on the building in the last several months. Thank you to everyone who has been working to restore the building. Just like buildings, our souls need restoring. We cannot be complacent as Christians. We must be constantly learning and growing about our faith. You might be a reader like me and read books like Girl Meets God or Blue Like Jazz or you might listen to your favorite preacher on iTunes through a podcast or you might listen to Christian music on your radio as you drive around town. Prayerfully consider how you can restore your soul today and everyday.

Psalm 23

1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
3He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name’s sake.

No comments: