Saturday, April 29, 2006

Friends


Hello!

I spent this evening hanging out with one good friend, her boyfriend, some of her friends from Grad School, and a friend of hers from like elementary school or something. You know you have a good friend when her friend suddenly becomes your long lost friend! I have had that experience several times in the last several months. Either I have become a lot more friendly, or I have been picking better friends lately!

It is really neat to meet someone through a mutual friend and KNOW that they are a quality, wonderful, caring, and lovely person. I met two friends through Caroline that way recently. How cool is that? I met a new guy friend, Bradford, that way through another couple of friends. It is like the game of telephone or something but with a great ending. I look forward to getting to know Bradford and Sarah and Elaine much better in the near future!

Peace out,
Mary

No comments: